IBPS RRB PO 2013 Answer Key Solutions Sheet & Question Paper PDF of Officer Scale I 22nd Sep 2013:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been announced the notifications about IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I 2013 Answer Key, IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I Answer Sheet 2013 Download for the exam held on 22nd September 2013 Morning & Evening Session. Candidates can check their IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I 2013 Answer Key Solutions and Solved Question paper with answer Sheet Online through the official website in order to download your Answer Key in PDF Format.
Questions asked on IBPS RRB PO 2013 Exam on 22nd Sep 2013 Morning & Evening Shift:
1 ) treasury bills, Certificate of deposits, commercial papers traded in which market – Money market 1
2) About CSR corporate social responsibility
3) GAAR is applicable from – 1st april 2016
4) INDIA is going to trade in South east asian countries it is called – ASEAN
5) PAKISTAN PM – NAWAZ SHARIEF
6) Sarajevo is the capital of BOSNIA-
7) HDI Index of Rank of India – 136
8 )Nishi Vasudeva is the chairman of – HPCL
9) Who purchased the business of Royal bank of Scotland – Ratnakar Bank 2
10) Some thing about Insurance Broking permission as per the notification given by IRDA- Dnt know the answer 3
11) PPF Max amount in a financial Year – 100000
12) E-Choupal is from Which Organization – ITC
13) Foreign trade policy annoued by – Ministry of commerce, Industry 4
14) UNCTAD HQ- Geneva
15) Swadhaar scheme for – A Scheme for Women in Difficult Circumstances
16) Highest award in Sport (India) – Rajiv Khel Ratna
17) FCNR Account – Opend by NRI and IPO’s
18)About Asset Reconstruction Companies
19) Present Reverse Repo Rate – 6.5% ( Answer is not given previous is 6.25%)
20) Father of Nuclear Programme – Homi J BABA
21)ESCAP HQ – Bangkok
22) Best Feature film in 60th IIFA Awards _ Pan singh Thomar 5
23) Committee on Below Poverty line – Tendulkar Committee 6
24)Anoop Sridhar is a Famous for- BADMINTON 7
25) Sea of Pappies is Written by- AMITAV GHOSH 8
26) Question on KYC Norms
27)NPA’s limited to by the end of 2013-14 fiscal Year is – DoNT KNOW 9
28) FEMA enacted in the year – 2000 10
29) ED is levied on – I Think MANUFACT“`URING GOODS
30) EFT means Electronic Funds Transfer
31) Banks didn’t allow loans Beyond – BASE RATE
32) Baht is the currency of THAILAND
33) Question on WPI
34) For participating in president election minimum age is 35 Years
35) Not a retail Banking Product – DNT KNOW 11
36) Lender of last resort – RBI
37) Fiscal Deficit in 2012-13 is 4.89%
38) SEBI Chairman – U K SINHA
39) PMAEC chairman – Rangarajan
40) Telecom regulator – TRAI
1.riga is capital of?
2. bunderstag parliament is of which country?
3. agriculture minister?
4. imagining indiaz author?
5. nse ques
6. vsat and swift software
8. top directory refers to?
9. members of european union?
10 cad definition?
Nearly a few lacs of students from all over India were took the Competitive examination on 2013. We are receiving Questions about How to download their Answer Key Solutions and how to get their respective Solved Question Paper through online. Some peoples are asking about whether Answer Sheet is available in Official website and where to download their Question Paper with Answers i.e exact link for downloading their call letter.
So here we are providing the all details about IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I Answer Key 2013. This examination is conducting every year and for the year 2013, it was conducted before a few days. We will update the Solutions & Solved Question Paper and when will the Answer Key link will available in the official website etc. so we are asking you to stay with us for more updates.
Candidates should Download their Answer Key Solutions in the official website or you can use get the IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I Answer Key 2013 from the link which is shown below. Any One Knew the answers, kindly leave it in the below comment box.
If you have any doubts regarding how to download your IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I Exam 2013 Answer Key means, leave your valuable comments and questions through the below comment box.
We wish you all the best….